Be careful when giving this advice.
A UFER ground is a good SUPLEMENTAL ground in a tower base but it should not
be the only ground. A large area like a floor of a building provides more
surface for the lightning to dissipate. A tower concrete foundation may not
be large enough by itself and there is the possibility of poor connections
inside so that the concrete crack from a lightning strike if it is the only
ground connection. It is always recommended that ground rods be attached to
each tower leg in addition.

73
Gary  K4FMX