It appears I have offended Brian Carling in reference to the number of
"For Sale" messages from him.  I said, "Every once in a while (unless
you are Brian Carling) someone will post a for sale message to the
group."  This was done in jest and an attempt at humor.  It has been
made clear to me that it was not funny.  So, publicly, I am apologizing
to Brian Carling for my offending post.  Brian, I'm sorry and it won't
happen again.  (I've already said so privately during a small e-mail
exchange).

I was also informed that I was "bossy", "controlling", and "telling
people what to do".  For those who I've offended as coming across as
bossy, controlling, or telling you what to do, I apologize.

In the future, I will dig deep for the right words in order to not
offend anyone.

Should I fail, please know that it was not my intention to offend.
Believe me, if I think you are an idiot, I'll say so without so many
words.  All I ask is that you do your part, read the message
completely, and with an open mind.  Was I attacking you or the subject
at hand?  I get right to it and doubt you will ever find a post where I
attack someone personally.

There, all better now?  I know I feel better!

I also said, "...a HUGE Thank You to the list owner for this list!  I
KNOW what it takes to manage a list!  I appreciate this list and got my
DX-100 due to a "for sale" message on here!"

Dino  -  K6RIX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]