On 7/11/06, W5OMR/Geoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So are we, Brian.  There's never a day goes by that we don't standby for
some suck... er, 'new station' who wants to come into our QSO and get
their IQ lowered.   ;-)

Hurry every chance you get, but be above all, be safe.

Oh I plan to Geoff.  You guys scare me real bad!  ;)  I have refrained
from getting on 3890 with JDU and others in the morning since _they_
would _really_ make me feel as if I was a total moron since they know
so much about operating AM from the CB days and how to get "the fire
in the wire".  Wish I could 'figger' that one out...

Let's just say, I try not to think about that it too much.  I see you
don't frequent that "channel" too much either.  Anyway, 'nuf said
about that.  Catch on AM soon.

73,

Brian
PS:  Have you heard any news about Paul's (N5DUP) wife?