-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Lawson
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 10:36 AM
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [AMRadio] Preserving Legacy Radio Gear

Excerpts:

        and talking over the Internet to the Central Engineering Control
in Omaha or Mexico City or Bangalore.....

[ Ooooh - 'outsourced' transmitter engineering...  " 'Allo Saar, dees ees
"Fraaank", I am to be your maintenaance enju-neer for today's emergency. I
am vary saary for de incon-wenience.  Now, on de screen, vhat does de
Error Dialouge say currently..." ]

End Excerpts:

  Anyway, just my 200 milliDollar for a Friday...

Cheers

John  KB6SCO