I actually had more success going on the Dell Community Bulletin Board
and asking for help in troubleshooting a problem then going to Dell's
tech help. You also have the ability to search past threads to see if
your problem has been discussed in the past. Lots of members, even the
Dell tech help people use it, and responses generally come quick.
Registration is simple. Of course, at least one running computer is
required.
http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums?

Pete, wa2cwa