Paul said:
Paul/VJB, any ideas on this?
w5ami

Jim WD5JKO reply:
Paul, maybe the sellers can upload the for sale lists on the web, and then
announce the stuff on our AM Reflector with a link. The link takes you to
the for sale items and a hyperlinked email address of the seller. This makes
correspondence quick, easy, and keeps the back & forth traffic, and long
lists off the reflector. This does however add a little work to the sellar,
but also gives them the option to include pictures, and that alone might pay
off with quicker sales.

An AM Reflector add might go like this:

>Subject: Gear For Sale
>
>http://WB8PEP/Gear4sale

Tnx for looking,
WB8PEP

That's it!! Please don't discourage the sellers from posting. I have gotten
many a great deal from these posts, and the sellers I have bought from are
all first rate folks that sell good stuff for reasonable prices. Given the
choice I'd rather put up with the extra traffic than lose the sales listings
altogether.

Regards,
Jim

PS: WB8PEP was my former call