You're probably right, Grant, it would take a pretty good bump to move the coil. If I can't find something pretty soon I'll just go back together with it as I am very anxious to see if it is correct. This is my first one to work on and it has been a lot of fun, but trying. Like everything else, once I had it out and setup on the bench so I could see how it works it got easier and more fun. I sure appreciate all the help and advice.

Rick/K5IZ

It's probably been 5-6 years since I've worked on one.  Except for a set of
GD twins....