Sadly I must report that the Central Florida Tuesday evening
net on 50.4 MHz AM has migrated to SSB.

Perhaps I can help revive AM in this area with some
other guys if life slows down a little for me.

Does anyone know if the DC AREA 6m AM net is still
going? I think it started over 40 years ago. The last that
I heard they were still running that net! I think it may
possibly be on Sundays.

73 de AF4K, Bry