I have the matching receiver to the BC-610 and it uses
a 12 volt DC (at least I think it is 12 volt it may be
24 volt but 12 trips it fine on the receiver)  line to
switch a relay (to mute the receiver and such).  The
control line is not easy to determine from the
schematic but it is there.

For what it is worth.

 ~John~ n1fcu