I'll bet Otis may actually have some of those guys.  Maybe even you
Don.  I heard tell he had quite an extensive collection, I just don't
know if he's kept them after all these years.  We'll soon find out
when John/BXO goes over there.

On 9/19/06, Donald Chester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>A friend of mine had some tapes of WA5FHP in DeQuincy, LA who was on 3950
>kHz AM as late as the early 1980's. I wish a thousand times I had made
>tapes
>of the AM diehards here in the southeast, like K4AGY,W4AGX,WA4PQH,W4ZWE and
>others such as Don K4KYV in the late 1960's and early 1970's when I was
>getting into ham radio. Otis and Ozona Bob were regulars then, too.
>                                    Joe W4AAB

Or "Con and Walt" recordings of the 1964-65 era.  I recall in the old Ham
Trader Yellow Sheets someone, in Nashville I believe, used to regularly
advertise want-ads for anyone who had any of those.