On Thursday 12 October 2006, Bob Maser wrote:
> once you work the 30 or 40 stations that seem to hang out on 3885,
> you're done.
and
>Considering the fact that you are outnumbered by 500 to 1 at any given time,
>I would think it wise to stay up at the top of each band
and
> I would go up against the best with my SSB signal

Why would anyone who thinks this way subscribe to the AMRadio reflector?
I guess to tell everyone about...

>my 20V2 and 20V3
and
> my FT1000 Mark V
and
> I have a pristine Valiant and HRO-60

I doubt that anyone is impressed.  Perhaps there is a CQContest-59-59 list
that would be more interesting than us old AMer's.

Kent/KA5MIR
...someone who actually -LIKES- AM Radio AND talks to the same people more
than once...