Hi Guys , I had some AM T Shirts made for the group here in Texas and still have some left over. The LOGO USED was the old TUNGSOL TUBE LGO with on the bottom AM GLOWS IN THE DARK. A Copy of the logo is on my website under the W1PE FORUM and go to the AM Page. They are a Dark Blue Shirt, No pocket. They come in L---XL---XXL and a couple of XXXL. Price is $11.00 for the L and XL $13.00 for the XXl and $14 for the XXXL. Postage is $4.50 via Priority Mail. Send checks to my QRZ adr... MO not required. My Web site adr is www.w1pe.com
Thanks for reading guys...

Bob W!pe