Brian, daggone !
Must have just missed you since the recording you made
is of my final transmission for Saturday night.
Reception's not bad on that particular take, and
thanks for passing it along.

Mike, you had said in
An Idea for 15 Meters
About establishing QSOs at 21.425 and upward to handle
the load. Great idea, and for exactly the reasons you
describe. Not only will the international BC station
serve as a buffer to surround our AM with other
friendlies, but it has provided a nice propagation
beacon for international QSOs we have enjoyed on 15m
as well as 10m when the time returns.

Paul/VJB