If you are considering high level modulation on the 6146's you might want to change the screen resistor to... generally speaking commercial ham units use screen resistors to small in value for proper modulation characteristics...

Check it out for yourself... dig out a tube manual and plug the values into the formulas and you get a much better screen resistor value...

Just a thought...

But Larry is right... use the lower values in the way he mentioned... The screen resistor??? I might have got that from Timtron too many years ago... ??? <heh>

73
vince

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is the Timtron-approved way of doing it, and I can vouch for it, as it has worked well for me.

73/GL,
-Larry/NE1S