Dale Smith wrote:
Hi
 I just got of the air on 38.70 with my ranger and swan Mark 1 amp
 two 400zs.Got great audio reports,about 150 watt carrier,using the
low voltage = low power mod using the accessory plug,so simple to do .The mod that ne1s spoke about , it works great and the audio quality is suburb, Forget the screen mod and use this one you will not regret it.i can send info if needed.

Please do as I do not understand it or am looking at the wrong one. The manual describes something like that but I do not see how it still modulates that way. I also seem to need about 20w to drive the SB200 to max and 10-15 doesn't hack it.

js