Ahhh... I'll learn to read one of these days.  :-)

Rick

John Lawson wrote:

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Rick Brashear wrote:

Only problem is they are 9 pin plugs and not commonly found. I have lots of 8 pin, but no extra 9 pin. Anyone have an abundance, Jack and I both need them.

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ

Donald Sanders wrote:

You can make a plug from an old octal tube base by removing or cutting off the pins and soldering a wire into the pin. Then plug the wire/pin into the

".... removing or cutting off the pins..." ie. take an existing tube base apart and use the raw pins, solder wires to them - then afterward make up a 'base' out.......