Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:

Sorry about that, Jack. I did listen earlier, then the band seemed to
roll up. I shut of the tx and left the receiver running, but was in
the basement hurling firewood.

Hopefully tonight will be better?

I am booked up from 8-9 local. It's the reading hour with my honey. But I will make it a point to be on 3865 everynight at 9:30 calling CQ or listening till we get this thing rolling.

To review for those new to the thread.. we are attempting to thin out the clumping on 3885 at night. So if you can make it, tune in to 3865 or thereabouts and give a listen or CQ at 9:30 PM CST.

Jack K9ACT