The original Title of my previous message ("Transmitter fitting") was "Accomodating Big Iron" - and the Department of Byte-wise UCE Stoppage and Approved-Content-Only Filters didn't like it a bit - of course it took a trip to the QTH mail site and some deciphering, because it's not specific as to exactly *what* words is/are a no-no... just

"SPAM-ID: H0006.1 - Your message looks like spam. To find out why your email was rejected see http://mailman.qth.net/ (in reply to end of DATA command)"

"in reply to end of DATA command" is a marvelous string that, I'm sure, means something, to somebody, somewhere.... but I changed the Subject: title and now I'm free at last - free at last!

   Computers.....

Cheers

JOhn
KB6SCO