Rick
        The most common type of failure is dried up electrolytic capacitors.
John, WA5BXO

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Brashear
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 4:15 PM
To: AMRadio@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [AMRadio] Schematic

Well... the transistors are okay in the two tone generator as are all of
the other components I have tested.  I guess it must be operator error.
It's not what you'd call a complicated piece of equipment.  Turn it on
and set it for single or two tone and that's it.  Possibly it has been
knocked out of adjustment because I have yet to get it to oscillate.

So, does anyone by chance have a schematic or manual for the P&H
Electronics Model TT-2B Two Tone Oscillator?  I said it was  Lafayette
earlier, but I was looking at the city in which it was made, Lafayette, Ind.

Thanks for any help and/or advice.
Rick