On 12/3/06, Jack Schmidling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have been on the Internet since before Al Gore invented it and I have
never before heard the term.

Darn.... thought I knew everything.

First time I ever saw/smelled a "Stink horn", I was probably only 8
years old, and I never knew what it was called until I went on your
website and saw a photo of one.  The smell of that thing was something
I'll never get out of my head.  I know I've asked a dozen people in my
life what they were, and if they had ever seen one, but no one had a
clue what I was talking about and thought I was imagining things.