I guess this is what happens when guys have too much time on their hands. . . . Maybe we should all fire up the rigs and start some activity on 6!

Or 40m. 7295 was open from when I first listened at 2300 GMT yesterday till mid-evening. No SWBC or ham QRM. There was SWBC on 7290 and 7300, but the splatter in between wasn't too bad. I worked stations in Manhatten, London Ont, and southern Georgia near FL border. The band must have been long, because signals were somewhat marginal with deep QSB. Signals played peek-a-boo with the noise floor, but no QRM. I wonder what propagation might have been like from west coast.