I've been a broadcast engineer for quite some time but I haven't been around
a ton of old AM transmitters, so I'm going to rely on those of you that have.

 I'm looking for something that is not over 5 feet tall and something that
can be dismantled to fit through a 2 and 1/2 foot doorway down into my basement.

Anyone know if such an animal exist?

Bob Carter - KC4QLP
Mid-Atlantic-Engineering-Services of Utica NY / Elizabeth City NC

http://www.geocities.com/midatlanticengineeringservice
WKVU-FM Utica/Rome NY, WKVJ-FM Dannemora/Plattsburgh NY, WKYJ-FM Rouses Point
NY, WRCS-AM Ahoskie NC