-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Geoff/W5OMR
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 11:03 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: [AMRadio] B&W Capacitors

Bless their heart, someone on here, a while back, sent me a catalog from
B&W and their Air Variable "Butterfly" capacitors.

The list had the different butterfly capacitors (namely, the CX series)
and I can't find that thing around here to save my soul.

If anyone has a listing of the caps, and their values, would they please
list them?

Specifically, the CX-77, and CX-82.

AdvTHANKSance

--