Lots of signal grass (AM and SSB) developed between 3600 and 3800 at the
start of the bell. By 1AM EST, many of the stations and much of the
auroral conditions disappeared. Between 8 and 11 aurora was very
prominent on 6 meters. Worked a number of stateside stations and almost
all Canadian provinces pointing the antenna North and working through the
aurora. My grins for the evening.

Pete, wa2cwa