It probably would be a good idea to review some of the 3888 comments on
WT 05-235 that address the code issue, among other issues that were on
the table, when it was introduced. Personally, I believe you're beating a
dead horse. It's been in the wind since the last WARC world-wide
gathering. There's probably no rational reasoning that you could come up
with that probably hasn't been vented to the FCC already.

Pete, wa2cwa