-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jack Schmidling
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 8:15 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] 811A Socket

crawfish wrote:
> Yes.

I got "tricked" on a socket I bought for my 866 supply.  I thought all 4 pin
ceramic sockets were the same as long as the hole size was the same.
  I bought a pair of Johnson types only to find they were to big by about a
half inch.  I had to rearrange things to get it in.

So, I still need one of the smaller ones and will use the two Johnson ones
for the 811's if they fit.

It looks like what I need is on the back of the Fair Radio catalog but I
have to call to make sure.

Thanks,

js

--