Yeah my friend Steve had two and used them for lead guitar...When he was home
he had both of them against the wall in his 10x12 bedroom...  He was big into
blues...  I remember one after noon me showing him 'The Bluegrass tune "Wild
Wood flower' using them...  The entire neighborhood thought Steve had 'lost
it'...  great fun...

<heh>

73
vince