I had a two tube kit, 6aq5 output and a 12ax7 speech amp
in screen modulation I suppose, it was really low parts count.
Got out good with a 100 foot wire though, blocks!

Used to play the cassette deck of my favorite tunes over it
and ride around with a transistor radio.

When the girls next door had a radio station blaring,
I would zero beat and put opera on...

Brett
N2DTS