On 4/16/07, rbethman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just MY $0.002 worth, BUT Don is a top drawer "Class Act"!

I've dealt with him in some of his offers.  Precisely as described, and
he packs EXTREMELY well!

I agree.  Don has been like the AMRadio List online hamfest for a long
time.  Always has interesting items at a bargain compared to most
other outlets.  For the newer members of this list that don't know
Don, I assure you that you can't go wrong if you see something you
need he has listed.

w5ami