The biggest restriction in the 5T is the plate supply.
It will easily make at least 5.4 KW (our TPO), but I've heard some guys
Complain about theirs not being able to make those 115-120% peak positives.

As to the 5F..... completely different animal.

The one that I've seen (WORK now WOYK) came with the plate and mod
transformers for the 10F.
All you had to do was drop in another 892R, and tuning.

Robert A. Poff
Chief Engineer
WSBA\WARM-FM\WSOX\WGLD
Cumulus Media Partners
York, PA

S/V "Loon"
1983 Hunter 34
Havre de Grace, MD

"Lieutenant, target the offending power boat, and launch photon torpedoes"