I reconciled all this in my mind years ago. I don't "talk funny"; people
just "listen funny". Makes me sleep better at night. But, I still can't
understand the words in a rap music "song" no matter how slow I play it.
Even the physical moves (the dance, the presentation, the whatever) makes
me scratch my head. Maybe I just need my 60's medication.

Pete, wa2cwa