USPS has been going to hell in a handbasket for some time now.

They just get worse and worse.

I tell them they should bui;d another post office nerar us so we
won't have to CONSTANTLY wait in line for 30-35 minutes.
They ignore me. I would pay 50 cents for a stamp, but really they
are so messed up it is pathetic.

Thank God for FEDEX!