On 5/11/07, VJB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you feel I should send this to W5JO as well ?

Paul

Well, Paul, since you sent this to the ENTIRE email list, I guess Jim
W5JO has seen it.

I AM a good friend of Win, however he has not come right out and said
"I am dying".

This was based on information a few of us saw from a a post he made on
another list we have on Yahoo which Win belongs to.  No one has pushed
the issue with him about what "health" issues he has, or "are you
dying".  The possibility does exist, but would never have come this
far in public had it not been for your post on amfone.net.

Win will let us know what "health" issues he has when he is ready, and
even though I am a friend of his, I have no plans to push him on it,
nor does anyone else that knows Win.