-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Flood
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 1:31 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Mica Capacitor

Rick I have a few hundred of this type of cap, most to many NOS.  I will
check to see if I have the value you need after I get the kids to bed
tonight.  One thing to note is I don't have test gear that will check it at
the rated voltage!

John,
KB1FQG