From: Rick Brashear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AMRadio@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 11:32:16 AM
Subject: [AMRadio] Fixed Vacuum Capacitor

I'm not too sure how many of these I'll need, but I would like to find at
least a couple more.  They are GE part number GL-1L33 and the value is 100pf
at 7500 wvdc.  Physically they are approximately 4.5 inches long and 1.5
inches in diameter.  Equivalent caps would be fine as long as they meet the
physical and electrical criteria.  You can see a picture of the capacitors
at: http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?board=34.0

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ

      Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new
Yahoo! Mail: http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca