To: <AMRadio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:46 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] Magnet Wire

After receiving advice from several of you I have decided to rewind the
neutralizing coil on the BT-20-A.  It will take a little less than 200 feet
of ?? gauge enamel wire.  I have to measure it to be sure, but I think it's
20 gauge.  I haven't done this type of winding in many years, so can someone
suggest a particular brand or type of wire or can I just assume a quality
enamel coated magnet wire will be fine?

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ