See Message forwarded to me, and link to photo of Leo below:

On 5/28/07, crawfish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene Pentecost
To: crawfish
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: Leo Meyerson

At 12:56 PM 5/27/2007, you wrote:

Is Mr. Leo doing well these days? Some of us on the AMRadio list knew he
celebrated his 95th birthday last year. Thanks in advance.

     Joe W4AAB
Joe-

Leo is doing great!  As I write this, he and Abigail are in Omaha.  This
(from our April newsletter) says it all!

In place of our March luncheon, fifty hams and guests from around the
Coachella Valley helped Leo Meyerson, W0GFQ, celebrate his 96th birthday.
Our special guest was Nick Norton, N6AA,  ARRL Southwestern Division
Director.  After a delicious chicken lunch, we sang "Happy Birthday", Leo
cut the cake and we enjoyed it with ice cream.  As you can see from the
accompanying photo, Leo has not lost his sense of humor!

http://w5ami.net/LEO_96_BDAY.JPG

TNX for asking.

73

Gene Pentecost, W4IMT
President, Leo Meyerson Chapter 154
Greater Palm Springs Area
Quarter Century Wireless Association

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan