-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Brashear
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 19:30
To: 'Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service'
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] CB Conversition

Me too.  Real nice guy, very honest and about the only place I've seen in
the last 30 years that would send you your order along with a bill.  I
called a while back to check on some crystals Bry didn't have and the young
man told me they had decided to close up shop after all these years.  He
will be sorely missed.
Rick

Rick They sure were about two months ago...Did he finally quit????  I got a
bunch from him

Bob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16:51