Approximately 30 minutes ago, I answered a cq from W8VYZ.

During our qso, I worked 2 stations near Pittsburgh, and one in Toronto.
They could all hear me, but were all skipping over Mr. Bill.

So, activate those long idle 20 meter crystals, and generate some Angel
Music.

Don't be bashful; I did this with my 25 watts and 3 element tri-bander.

I'm still also checking 15 and 10 meters whenever the SSB activity gets
strong.

Mike Duke, K5XU