I recently made the change to a Bauer 707 commercial broadcast transmitter
running a pair of 4-400A and modulated by a pair of 4-400A.  After the
modification to 75 meters and a few tweaks of the audio processor I must say it
would be hard to ever go back to any one of my Johnson Viking Transmitters.

Its not so much the power, its the "very big" iron in the modulator which gives
your voice full rich robust presence and sparkle while speaking normally. I'm
running mine on low power three nights a week and its not any worse than the
swimming pool pump motor running all day.

Try one, its an amazing AM adventure.

Ron Weaver - W6OM

www.qsl.net/w6om