At about 8:15 PM local time, I called cq on 29.0.

I was answered by 2 or 3 stations, but managed to dig kg4ODX out of the
noise. He's in NC.

We talked for a few minutes, but my ongoing noise problem was making it
really tough.

We then moved to 21.425, where I could hear him much better. While there, I
also talked with N4CZT, also in NC.

We were all using barefoot Kenwoods.

So, watch the 10 meter beacons and the ssb between 28.3 and 28.5. When the
signals get good there, crank up the carriers and make some noise on either
15 or 10 meters.

Who knows? I just might hear you!

Mike Duke, K5XU