On 6/30/07, Rick Brashear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can see a picture of a meter similar the AC meter I am looking for at
the link below.  This is the exact style case I need.

Looks like the ones used in the Beastly 610 Rick? I sent one of those
off with mine when I sold it earlier this year, to replace a round one
that had been subbed.

I have boxes of meters and probably have more of them, time and
location being the issues at hand. If you don't find one soon, give a
yell in a few weeks. I'm moving stuff to storage and may reach the
boxes by then.

73, Todd  KA1KAQ