This statement doesn't make any sense to me: "He has deleted his for sale
listing where ever I leave feed-back."

Item # 170124646732 is still listed on Ebay as a completed sale plus your
feedback and his feedback.

Are you talking about some other location (i.e. the AM Forum web site),
then your statement is true, but the seller didn't delete his ad, one of
the administrators did.

Pete, wa2cwa