On 7/24/07, Soundval <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HUH!
WHAT!
You mean they have not done that already in the 94 emails in the last 2
days?
AM'er 1:    "High little boy.  How old are you?"
AM'er 2:    "I'm 4 years old"  (and I hold up 2 fingers)

ENOUGH!!!

You can choose to use the poll, or NOT use the poll.  It's all in fun,
and with the Dog Days of summer right now, we could probably all do
with a little fun.  And as far as friendly conversation on the list,
if you don't want to read the emails, use your delete button.

Seems there always has to be someone to inject some negativity.

wa5am