-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Peters
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:57 PM
To: AM; Boatanchors; New_Old Stock
Subject: [AMRadio] AM T SHIRTS

To all that purchased the AM T shirts from me a few months back. A lot of
you told me that the paint came off. Well the vendor just redid the shirts
at N/C so you get a replacement at N/c with the exception of postage. If you
send me $6.50 via Pay Pal or a check for $6.50 I will get it out to you via
USPS Priority mail.  They placed the logo on the front and I think that it
looks better.

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the old
dog"/K5BAI

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:02 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.