Looking for a steel drawn case (as used in the DX-100, etc.) that measures 2 inches by 3 inches between the two outer mounting holes. I want to mount another transformer inside the case. Therefore, the transformer is not important to me, just the case. Prefer three holes in each of the two flanges or would accept a potted transformer that has threaded studs.

The original transformer was used in the Collins KWS-1 as the high voltage rectifier filament transformer. When I purchased the unit, the transformer was missing, unfortunately. I assume that the transformer was discarded after it failed.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thank you

David Knepper, W3ST/W3CRA
www.collinsra.com
Publisher of the Collins Journal
Join the CRA - the world's largest Collins group