I have several old Thordarson transformers. I can not find them in any of my catalogs which go back to the mid 1930's.

The numbers are:

T-45733 I think this is an audio, driver or modulation transformer
T-46249 Filament transformer
T-44816 Plate Transformer

All three are in a housing with the flat top and bottom with terminals are on the bottom. All three are gray.

This case style is not in my catalogs so maybe early 1930"s or late 1920's

can anyone help me with specs on these three/

73 es Tnx,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector