I am debating on wether to throw mine in the dumpster
or attempt to rebuild it.    I had a House fire in
january  Lost everything.. I still have not Emptied
the house its sitting just like the day after the
fire.
 8 months  now waiting for the insurance company to
get off their ass's  BTW  the insurance Company is
Atena- Travelers insurance... They SUCK.
I have $500K in coverage and they Offered me $77k to
rebuild. they must be kidding If they think Im going
to accept anything less than a totally new house.

Neal-KA2CAF

--- Ron Lawrence kc4yoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>