On 8/27/07, Joe Walden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Good evening all members of the various reflectors from Joe w5jdy in
> Okla....   I have a 1941 Zenith Console Radio and the Power Transformer is
> bad (HV windings shorted)..  I would like to have it rewound but I haven't
> kept up with any of the rewinders...  This is a square type potted tranny
> with a 120volt primary and a 250-0-250ac secondary and a 6.3 volt ac @ 3.0
> amps...  If anyone has any advice email me direct at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Anyone who would like a picture of the tranny I have it out of the radio and
> can send pictures...  Thanks to any or all who can help me solve this
> problem..  Have a nice week..  Joe

Hi Joe,

I would recommend contacting WZ1M.  He is a member of this list and
will likely see your post.  I have heard great things about his
rewinding skills, and think he would be a good choice for the job.
Gary's email is xfrmrs - at - roadrunner.com.  Replace the "- at -"
with the correct symbol we all know.

BTW Gary, you are welcome to describe your services to this list
anytime.  We always welcome those vendors that offer services to us
boatanchor lovers.

73
Brian / wa5am