I remember the issues you had when you tried moving it. Heck, with my
initial response, your response, and now my response, we've generated
over 900 sent e-mails. A $2 donation is very reasonable. Actually I paid
over $3 for a hot dog and soda at Dayton this year, and got zero
satisfaction and pain. I should have sent you the $3 and got a heck of a
lot more enjoyment and satisfaction.

Pete, wa2cwa
ps: radio with no knobs coming in 2 weeks!